Church Wide Retreat
"Come and experience rest and spiritual renewal for your soul at our church wide retreat at the beautiful Oaks Christian Camp in Lake Hughes! At the retreat, you will have an opportunity to hear spiritually uplifting messages, experience powerful worship, partake in outdoor activities, and have a great time connecting with your brothers and sisters in Christ at The Garden. It's gonna be a whole lot of fun! Don't miss out!" - Pastor David Kim
The Oaks - 18651 Pine Canyon Rd. Lake Hughes, 93532
Just one hour north of Chatsworth
|Age||Early Bird $||Regular $|
Early bird pricing will end on February 28th.
*Don't let money be an issue - pay what you can and the GCF scholarship will take care of the rest. Contact for more info.
Friday: Plan on arriving after dinner. Check in will begin at 7pm, and our first session will start at 8pm.
Saturday: We'll have our second session in the morning, followed by whole church activities and some free time in the afternoon. The evening will close with our third session. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided on Saturday.
Sunday: After breakfast we'll be having Sunday service together on-site. Lunch will be provided before we depart
- There will be a special program for kids ages 4 and up during each session time.
- Childcare will be provided at The Oaks Hamilton Childcare Center for kids ages 3 and under.
- If you want to volunteer in the children's program, please contact
- All middle school students will be participating in a separate program during each session time.
- High school students will stay with the adults in the main session.
Lodges: These motel-style rooms each have one bunk bed, a single bed, and one queen bed. A private bathroom with towels and linens are provided.
Cabins: Each cabin has a number of bunk beds with a shared bathroom.
- Families with young children will be assigned to a lodge.
- Families with older children will most likely be separated by gender and placed in cabins.
- Young adults and adults will most likely be placed in cabins.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag (or sheets and blankets)
- Warm, comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes/sneakers